Mark Foster draws on his decades of legal and corporate experience to help companies find solutions and achieve success. He has represented businesses of every stage – front startups to global corporations – in transactions and ventures across the world. Mark takes a pragmatic, business-oriented approach and delivers aggressive, effective, and efficient results. He understands that finding the right solution for a legal or business problem takes patience, persistence, and a healthy dose of creativity.
Mark’s substantial experience in management and operations at the C-Level in public and private companies, both domestic and international, has given him the tools to successfully manage a business, its investors, and its employees. Mark is able to act as a process and project manager for companies in various industries.
Mark was General Counsel and Secretary of Natus Medical, a publicly traded high-tech medical device company, when Sarbanes-Oxley was enacted. He has taken a leadership role in implementing corporate governance best practices in a post-Sarbanes environment.
Mark’s current activities include:
- Corporate Secretary of PixoVR Corp., an enterprise VR company hosting and creating VR content for HR training of employees.
- Advisor to Ken Traverso, CEO of SafeinHome.com.
- President and Secretary of North Plate Semiconductor LLC, a patent monetization entity that owns and enforces patents in telecom, communication, imaging, and other fields.
- President and Secretary of Volumetrics Medical Systems LLC, a Duke University technology spinoff creating new methods of ultrasound medical imaging. For a decade, he led predecessor Volumetrics Medical Imaging LLC to successfully license its real-time 3D/4D patents to every major company in the global medical ultrasound industry, providing a substantial return to its investors and employees, including Duke University.
- Advising other privately held technology and medical device companies.